We design and install TV reception systems (terrestrial and/or satellite) and cater for any type of building from residential properties through to hotels, public buildings and communal properties such as tower blocks etc.
A job may simply involve fitting a TV aerial to a single house, through to installing a multi-room Sky system in a large residence.
We can provide bespoke integrated reception systems (IRS) and our policy is to liaise with you throughout the project. For example, during the planning stage, which may involve a site survey, we ensure that all technical requirements are agreed, including the selection of equipment.
A typical project will involve providing you with a detailed design proposal and pending any amendments, and your acceptance, we will proceed to implement the works, which normally comprises:
- Sourcing equipment and materials.
- Planning and allocation of resources to suit your time frame for on-site activity.
- Preparation of a detailed risk assessment and method statement.
- First fix – installing the receiving equipment, e.g. communal satellite dish, distribution equipment and cabling.
- Second fix – fitting connection points and equipment, e.g. TV/satellite point in each apartment, in a communal residential property.
- System commissioning and customer sign-off.
We also provide a maintenance service - both scheduled and responsive, to ensure the on-going optimum performance of your system.
Being a member of the Confederation of Aerial Installers (CAI), all installation work is undertaken by qualified and skilled engineers in accordance with the CAI code of practice.
We are also a Registered Digital Installer (RDI) member.