The company directors will review this policy on an annual basis regarding effectiveness, customer feedback, organisational changes and general improvements.
We are committed to providing a service that fully meets customer requirements and complies with industry best practice as a minimum, including on-time delivery.
Our quality policy is therefore based on three main elements - adopting a process orientated approach, customer focus and continual improvement, and is underpinned by applying the following principles:
- Seek to fully understand customer requirements and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Recognise that all ‘factors’ play their part in delivering a quality service, e.g. employee training, identifying, communicating and sharing best practice, and investing in fit-for-purpose work equipment and tools.
- To lead by example and build a culture that embraces quality at its core.
- Develop operating processes and working methods with the aim of providing a consistent and repeatable service, and preventing non-conformity.
- Continually improve the competency of company personnel through training and mentoring, and reward those who promote a culture of quality. Also encourage personnel to report their quality concerns as a means of driving continuous improvement.
- Set specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-limited quality objectives based on continually improving customer satisfaction.
- Actively seek customer feedback and investigate complaints to identify the root cause and the corrective actions required with the aim of preventing a recurrence.
- Measure performance in fulfilling our quality objectives and share results across the company.
- Strive to learn from experience and use feedback from customers, suppliers and other sources to improve the way we operate.