Overall Health & Safety Policy
Our health and safety management system is based on a preventative culture whereby everyone in the organisation carries a responsibility to:
- Not put at risk themselves or others by their acts or omissions.
- Always seek to identify health and safety hazards, and implement control measures to either eliminate the risk of injury or illness, or reduce the risk to a tolerable level.
- Immediately stop work if they believe their health, safety or well-being may be compromised.
- Immediately notify management of any accidents, health and safety concerns or near misses
(an event where no one was injured but had the potential to cause harm).
- Wear PPE, as a last resort, which is appropriate for the job – if there is a residual risk of injury or illness after all other control measures have been put in place.
We are committed to continually improve the health and safety management system, and all associated information and documentation is held in an online portal accessible to all employees.